Sunday, March 22, 2009

More Tales From The Punchbowl

Yes, I'm still inserting Primus lyrics into the status line on Effbook. And my friends are still responding, so the beatings will continue until morale improves. Here's the latest crop of calls and responses. And if you're lucky, I'll be sharing my zombie collection with you later tonight.

March 12 at 1:01am

Jon Dayton is incredibly hot in here today
Matt at 1:25am March 12
If you've studied your Floyd properly, you'd know that pigs could fly

March 14 at 1:10am
Jon Dayton got himself a big brown beaver and he stuck 'im up in the air...
Sean at 10:30pm March 13 via Facebook Mobile
Did you say I sure do love this big brown beaver and I wish I did have a pair?
Jon Dayton at 11:42pm March 13
Yes! And did I mention that he once slept for seven days and he gave us all an awful fright?
Matt at 1:49am March 14
Did you prick your finger one day and did it occurred to you that you might have a porcupine?
Jon Dayton at 9:17am March 14
Dude! How you gonna skip right tithe end like that?

Thu 11:58pm
Jon Dayton is going to make. You. All. Just a bit. Like. Me!
Matthew at 9:15pm March 19
what if we already like you?
Robb at 10:22pm March 19
you. sliiiip. iiiiiiiiiiit! in..........
Jon Dayton at 10:35pm March 19
You're sweet Matt. It's Primus lyrics again.
Robb at 10:39pm March 19
oh thank god. i thought we had moved on to dixie chicks.
http://www.metrolyrics.com/just-a-bit-like-me-lyrics-dixie-chicks.html
Jon Dayton at 10:41pm March 19
I said RIGHT... LEFT... RIGHT... LEFT... Foreward HAAaaaaarch!!!
Michael at 11:21pm March 19
Dude I need a favor. Someone told me you could teach me how to play the game of warfare.
Brett at 10:08am March 20
i more than like you. I think I am a little in love with you
Jon Dayton at 2:57pm March 20
YES SIR! YES SIR!




Subscribe in a reader Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean...