Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dress Like J Day

I was just about to give the ol' facial moss a trim when The Missus said I should quick throw on a tie and make like the dashing husband of one Church Punk Mom. Her husband, you see, rocks the chin whiskers old school and wears his Time Bomb getup to work. (Black coat, white shoes, black hat, Cadillac! For those of you who don't listen to Rancid) I couldn't manage the pork pie hat on short notice, but whatever. This concludes your dose of random nonsense for today. Enclosed please find one picture of said J for comparison.

6 comments:

  1. Dude, you so rock! and it's 'black shoes'. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's boy's a time boooommmmbbb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well ain't that just an ego boost! You should keep the look! :-)

    Spread the Only Aman look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha I thought you were refering to another J we know....you kinda look like his son, you need to put on some weight though. No offense other J's son

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a smarty. Y'all could be related. Except the real J ate real dirt today. Meeyeah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @CPM - Yeah, not a huge Rancid fan. I know just enough to hoarsely chime in when the hook comes around on Ruby Soho.

    P.S. Saw a fantastic vid on YouTube of R doing 53rd & 3rd with The Ramones.

    P.P.S. You punks have it so easy. My cup runneth over with Christian Punk, but I can hardly scrape together a playlist of good Christian metal.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean...