Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My iPod Speaks

I know, I know... lame to do another meme. This one is soooooo much effort but so very funy when you get it all done:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!


1) IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY…
“Berserk” - Suicidal Tendencies


2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
“Cathy's Clown” - The Everly Brothers


3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
“Burn It Down” - Altar Bridge


4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
“Down To The River To Pray” - Alison Krauss


5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
“The Lord Has Given” - Veggie Tales


6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
“A Secret Place” - Megadeth


7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
“Good Lovin Gone Bad” - Diamond Head


8 ) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
“Making Friends” - The Roosevelts


9) WHAT IS 2+2?
“Movin' On” - Bob James & Earl Klugh


10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
“My Last Words” - Megadeth


11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
“The Song Of The Cebu” - Veggie Tales


12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
“Fame” - Infectious Grooves (David Bowie cover)


13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
“Drunken Lullabyes” - Flogging Molly


14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
“I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow” - The Soggy Bottom Boys


15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
“Love Potion Number 9” - The Searchers


16) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
“Too Late, Too Late” - Motörhead


17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
“Waves (The Rock)” - Falling Into Place (Can I get a HELL YEAH for that one?!)


18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
“Another Intervention” - Down To Earth Approach


19) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
“Do The Sinister” - Infectious Grooves


20) WHAT’S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
“Sugar” - System of a Down


21) HOW WILL YOU DIE?
“When You Call My Name” - Christopher Hopper


22) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
“Spiritual Void” - Overkill


23) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
“I Can't Explain” - Scorpions


24) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
“Duke Of Earl” - Gene Chandler


25) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
“Let Me Clear My Throat” - DJ Kool


26) WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
“Tear Ya Down” - Motörhead


27) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
“Good Mourning, Black Friday” - Megadeth


28) AFTER YOU ARE DEAD, WHAT WILL YOU BE REMEMBERED FOR?
“Who Hah” - Busta Rhymes


29) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
“Feeding The Addiction” - Suicidal Tendencies


30) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
“The End Of Heartache” - Killswitch Engage

I don't know why this was so heavy on the Megadeth and the Mike Muir projects (Suicidal and Infectious) there's plenty of other tasty metal on my iPod. And Veggie Tales... myeah. It's impossible to retain all your cool when you've got short people.

Subscribe in a reader Subscribe in a reader

5 comments:

  1. It's amazing how some of them just work so well...

    This one concerns me a bit: WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? “Feeding The Addiction”

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! that was awesome.

    and? no Veggie Tales on my mp3. ;) my kids would rather listen to Emery, Slick Shoes, and Flatfoot 56 anyway..

    ReplyDelete
  3. My two oldest are past the VT phase. I've got a playlist of good stuff for Miss O to listen to. I should post it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WOULD TOTALLY PLAY ALONG BUT ALAS I HAVE NO IPOD.

    (i'm sorry...was i shouting there?...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked this so much that I put in my blog too (giving you credit, of course). Love your answers!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean...