Saturday, December 27, 2008

Holiday Blogging

I was really looking forward to having some time off this Christmas. It had crept up on me what an important part of my day checking in on the blogs I read has become. Unfortunately, the closer you get to a holiday the less time people have to spend on their blogs. I was picturing lazy afternoons at home, blissfully combing the interweb for the good writing of my friends. Not so much.

I can't say that I spent a lot of time posting myself though. Between the numerous family dinners and not actually having that much time off from work I've been less than prolific. Ah well, the days were at least lazy and this shouldn't be taken to mean that I don't enjoy time with my family. Despite bouts of getting kicked in the face at bed time it's pretty frickin sweet.

I guess that the hour or so that I spend reading blogs every day is just about the right amount of time though. Too much of a good thing and all. I will tell you one thing I stumbled on that's worth a read. Bossy's Family Photos. No sneak peaks, just go read it.



Subscribe in a reader Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean...