Saturday, November 15, 2008

Running Out Topics?

WARNING: If blogging about blogging offends you... go get a stiff drink and read this post anyway. Then go get another and read about my boozy adventures at the Proto-Mister on my other blog.

I'm not really sure why I signed up to do NaBloBlahBlah. The first reason is that I wanted to to NaNoBlahBlah but with nineteen days of work in a row, Thanksgiving and a child's birthday this month a novel just wasn't going to get written. I have to admit that I didn't think getting a post up every day would be that much of a challenge. The Missus posts at least once a day, and I've got three blogs up with a total of nearly two hundred posts on them since the first of the year. How hard could it be to up the ante the tiniest bit?

Well, pretty tough apparently. While I seem to have a lot to say and it also seems that a few people think it's worth reading... posting every day is really cramping my style. On a number of nights I basically turned in a log book style post of the events of the day. No witty commentary or anything.

So, while I'm not going to give up on the challenge, I have to say that I'm looking forward to going back to the method of quality driving quantity. And you, are going to have to sit through a few more boring, space filler posts because I'm not so much into the idea of not having my name on the list of people who win at the end of this thing.

(Just tuning in? Click on the picture in this post to find out what I'm NaBloBlahBlah-ing about.)

Subscribe in a reader Subscribe in a reader

1 comment:

  1. I give you so much credit for doing NaBloPoMo! I tried doing it...I made it 2 days. 2 days. But I also started halfway into the month... it was messed up on all counts :)

    Keep going! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean...