Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Madness Draws To A Close

OK, last post about my marathon work situation. I mostly wanted to put it all down here so I can read it in a few years when I've figured out how to cram even more stuff into my schedule and think, "What a wimp!"

But really, it wasn't that bad. I could have easily crammed in a few other things. I just like to see my darling wife and my short people. Things go better for everyone.

Here are the stats as they will stand at 5 AM on Saturday when I finally get home from my gig.

Last day off: November 1
Days without a day off: 20
Days when I worked a double: 6
Shows during time span: 2 theatre, 2 rock, 2 rentals
Checks deposited: Over $5k
Debt status: Still Fupped Duck
Average sleep per night: Less than 6 hours

And that's the end of it, for now. After this week is finally over maybe my brain will be in good enough shape to put up a decent post over here and get back to writing about "How I Got To Be The Mister" over there.


Subscribe in a reader Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean...