Saturday, October 25, 2008

Duck For President

This will likely be my only political post. I've found that I'm much happier if I pay zero attention to the media during election years. The Missus follows pretty closely so I get updated on the important stuff. I would like to offer up my own suggestion for a presidential candidate.



You can browse inside the book at Amazon.com. It's one of my favorites no matter what the season. It always makes me chuckle when I'm depressed about the race to put yet another blow-hard schemer in the White House. Sometimes I think that we're not too far away from being a world where a duck could actually get elected and I wonder... would it be that bad?

"The people had spoken... Duck was officially in charge!"

Subscribe in a reader Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean...