Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cross Posting

I have been informed that it is bad practice to post items from one blog on another and that I should just link to them instead. The idea was to have just daddy-type stuff on my blog The Mister and everything else over here, including daddy-type stuff. But I'm told that I should keep them separate and so despite the counterintuitive nature of this arrangement, I'm going with the conventional wisdom here.

If you'd like to read about how we play Musical Beds at our house, you should click the link and read about it over there. Don't forget to keep checking in over here though, or else you'll miss out on all my ramblings on topics like pro-audio, small town America, and whatever other mental toe jam falls out on my keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean...