Friday, June 06, 2008

Job Satisfaction

Yesterday marked my first day working with the full crew in almost a month for me. I had been sent out far and wide to wrap up all the side jobs that the boss had taken. And while this was a good deal of fun, it was also a lot of head scratching, time pressure and I had just one other guy for company the whole time.

There's a possibility that there might be a lucrative position for me as a broadcast master engineer. I haven't even spoken to the guy directly yet, and I'm not sure I'm qualified or could stand the commute and indoor working conditions. In fact, I was so happy the last two days on the job site that I'm actually hoping the guy doesn't ever call me, cause I would be hard pressed to choose between financial security and feeling this good about myself.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:44 PM

    Ah, but if there could be both...wouldn't that be loverly?

    Word verification? Have people been sending you penis enlargement and insurance spam? Bastards.

    I heard you don't need either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. clwfzxh oops wrong box.

    Like I always say, its good to be happy, but better to be filthy rich.

    And I do believe the rumor is that you do have mighty fine insurance.

    *Little-Bear*

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many people are you showing that insurance policy to? For crying out loud.

    File that thing away already.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean...