Saturday, January 07, 2006

Abortion...

To put it quite bluntly, I think abortion ought to be legal, but people ought to choose to have their babies.

Part one: When abortion is illegal, women turn to the most unsavory means of terminating their pregnancies and risk serious complications including death as a result.

However...

Part two: This doesn't mean that I think it's right to kill an unborn baby. But I don't expect all the people of the world to share my morals and it's not my job to make them. I say people here because while it is a woman's body, it does take two to do this particular tango and the male involved ought to have some say in this. Whether or not he is man enough, or smart enough, or still there enough to be able to do so is another matter entirely and not worth pursuing at length.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean...